Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Middel East Stock Market

After referring Wikipedia, There are number of stock exchange at middle east. That is surprising.
In UAE, there have a stock exchange named Dubai Financial Market and Nasdaq Dubai.

I am busy on this topic because one of my blog reader regular visit me at here is from UAE. I am well know about Fly Emirate because of one of the Famous Soccer club "Arsenal" Label this name at the Uniform.

Market always talk about their funds like pipe water with full supply. So, how many people rich as Warren Buffet? Maybe a lot.

I am believed there are easy attract rich people invest at there because they have a good hotel and airport. Now, their government plan Dubai be top financial central in the world. Maybe next century we can see another Wall Street in the world.

No comments: