Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hard to Earn Money

After a long rally about 2 months plus, market hardly to find a stock with the good support level. As a speculator, usually just want to know about the support level to minimise the lose. I do not care about the company fundamental as well as the earning power.

I am more concern about the price range. Of course, good company can delivery more gain but hard to trade in short term. As most of the analyst predict, equity market run as per their prediction. So, they will happy on that. But they never inform you when they want to start buying.

Tomorrow equity market still open at negative if DJ market badly hit low. But I am planning jump in again to average my stocks. This round I would not escape because most of my stock registered at low volume and far behind the rally.

This adjustment give me an opportunity to do some day trade.


No comments: