Friday, February 6, 2009

A bad education on local politic

A lot of people claims that when we were young we should study hard. It would helping us gain more in future. But, in my opinion if someone had not study the civic and applied it into his/her life. Actually he/she was failed.

The recent politic issue at Perak State brings me a lot of doubts on human being. Actually in the journey of life apart of money, we still have a lot of things must study hard. Otherwise, the induce of materials or money will spoilt your future as well as our next generation.
If i am at here talking more about the human behaviour. I think 10 days also can't end the topic. So, let us analysis our KLSE performance on today.
Today, index link counter having a good move. Some blue chip already broke the resistance level. So, based on the move. I am hoping it can make some second liner stock follow thier step. At here. I am recommend buy in Ramunia-WA, LionInd and Eden.

No comments: