Sunday, January 16, 2011

Strait Road

Someone asked me whether should buy in this stock or that stock? My answer was why you wanna to choose corner? The strait road just in front, just drive on.

So, KLSE got so much of stocks. I think just concentrate on properties and construction stocks. You can make dozen of money. Step on the earth view the sky. Guess the sky have any amazing things for you to eat, that is really stupid. Step on earth and plant some fruits that will more realistic.

UEM, I never change my mind it can be give you double of yours capital. So, if its running that level. All stocks same sector with it will double up or triple up. But please watch carefully. Market index anytime will drop few hundred points from high level. That is huge adjustment and strong rebound happen in Malaysia market in this year.

No comments: