Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back from hospital

Wondering I cannot died after the accident. The doctor said this was a special case . These accident was hit me in suffer ring, unfortunately the impact was happened into my brain and finally accumulated some black blood inside, it was staying inside my brain almost 3 months and luckily I still can survive until 9 of November.

On 9 Nov 2010, Doctor had removed the black blood from my head. Now my hand has some writing problem. Hope it can become normal. Otherwise my career will stop at here.

Malaysia market seem like can touch higher and UEM may become big giant company in KLSE. The second step are consolidation the Highway in the country and make it be a good cash return company. So, it can be continues generated more return from the property.

As far as enough land for people to build his own property.in the country. The properties market will continue strong. So, although government set some bad policy, but population hard to against it because they need stabilization.

No comments: