Sunday, October 10, 2010

NV Multi

The major shareholders going to privatise the NV Multi. The announcement made on last Friday. But I am here wants to advise the minority holders, please accept the offer because that's only a plan for majority to reallocate his assets from wife to son.

Something behind we yet to know but main important is the proposal did not telling us the company going to de-listing. So, the behind story is interesting.

But, all above mentioned is just my little wild opinion. If you wanna to trade for short period, it can cause you lose money on that. If you wants to hold until the offer, it may cause yours holding cost expensive.

After an accident happened on me, my mind and memory now very bad. The most impact on me is my income still zero plus need spending so much of medical expenses. Some more while interview time, keep on criticize by people.

The life expenses become heavy murden on me. On this point of time, If you expected me give more opinion on investment, it's become luxury and impossible.

But some prediction was made on previous by me, like;- gold price shut up to 1300. That was became true. Now, what is yours' target price on Malaysian note against US. My prediction is 2.90. Base on this, you should noted malaysia share market will hit new record as well as also indirect bring Malaysia's property market shut up like map.

No comments: