Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who is number one?

Who is champion? Who is number one? For me, that is not important. But today at the chat box, one guy name Edmundtts and another one name Martin wants to be number one. Why they have to chose my blog here as fighting ground? Surprise and wonder?

By the way, today market was performed badly. I believed a lot of investors had a worry about tomorrow market. Is it index will continue adjust below 900 points?

Some data misleading me. So, I couldn't had any conclusion. Let me tell you, what are the data have confuse me: -

1) Last week market index also hit this level but that day MRCB price touch 81.5. Today, MRCB lower price done was 82.5.
2) Last week IOIcorp touch 3.88 but today hit below 3.80.

It had given all the negative data but the second and third line stock maintained at comfortable level. Of course, I am still holding WCT-WB at 21 cents to wait it given me some profit. But I had set the cut lose price at 18.5 and hope it would not disappointed me.

At last, hope the 2 above number one gentlement looking another fighting ground to continue their war. We are not interesting about who is number one. We are only care about our stocks in hand do not performing badly in the coming days. That is enough.

No comments: