Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lose money day

I had decided tomorrow out from market. This round i was lose about 2k. That formula i believe was not brought me a gain. It had help me minimise my lose.

When I was applied a formula if it did not contributed me anythings after 3 times. Usually, i will be decided quit for while.

Market seems like lost its momentum. I am worry it can continue on few weeks or 2 months. But it also has not show bad signal on any adjustment will comes. Honestly, I am prefer quit a while to identify more data first before any buying.

1 comment:

Jackie Lee said...

Investing or speculationg in share market is all about timing.

The market is not always can be play all the time.

The most important elements is you need the right tools to determine when was the right timing to enter.