Friday, June 5, 2009

KLSE Equity Broke New High level

I am remember I was told reader KLSE equity market going to hit 1080 points. It would going to happen soon in the next week. Of course, that's not a dead line for market. But, it will touch and have a check point for future. As a speculator, actually do not care about the point. I am more concern on those price move down and up. It's only may give me a chance to earn some money.

Today, I have play some day trading but the results is bad. Timing is out and buying price too high. But have a good news on Genting Bhd at last fifteen minutes. it had broke and touch 6.00. Next Monday, maybe have some good news deliver from the entire group of company.

After today closing, My stocks in hand increased : - Resort-CH, Resort -CI, Tebrau, Silver-WA, Bjcorp-LC and Johan.

No comments: