Monday, April 13, 2009

Eqiune, Terbau and Tranmil

Remember I was wrote about tranmil while it was at RM3, a lot people were mentioned should buy in at this price because of Robert Kok's effect. That time, I remember I was recommended sale off this share. After 1 and half year waiting, finally I saw its turning from bottom and it has been broke the resistance level of 68 cents and support by high volume.

Similar to Terbau and Equine, both of them broke 46.5 and 38.5 respectively. If you asked me, I will say these two counters at least can contribute you at least 10 cents profit margin.

Overall market seem like resting a while after last Friday rally but after closing of first session. we can see most of the hotness stock registered at off low. For me, this is a good chance and I will continue buying until next signal coming.

2 comments:

tszou said...

你写得很勤,对股友来说,你的部落格提供很多宝贵的见解。唯一的缺点是,你的语文有很多文法上的错误。如果不介意的话,我愿协助你了解你语文上的错误。我的e-mail address 是:tszou@hotmail.com

stockname said...

Thanks, now busy trading. I should learn from you. U r so kind, TSZOU