Friday, October 17, 2008

Silent !!!

Sometime while you are continue repeat the same things, you would felt bored. I believed whoever following reading my blog in the past 2 months. Noted that i am just recommended selling. It seems like a old man repeat the word to youngest.

But this is a fact and realistic trend of equity market. How can I simply adopting personal wish and opinion to mislead people lose money? In my mind, I would said during this period, I am totally ignore my wish and hope.

MY WISH IS MARKET UP AND GIVEN ME A CHANCE TO BUY IN AT EQUITY MARKET.
MY HOPE IS MARKET CAN GIVE ME A NOTE, IT WILL BE UP TREND MOVE.

But, disappointed and frustration keep up delivered to me. Now, i wants to against my wish and hope again. KLSE market move up after DJ index closed at positive point. After reading the data showing on screen, I am here recommend sell future on KLCI and Oil Palm again.

Because: -

a) Oil palm anytime may hit below RM1,500/MT
b) Genting and Resort shares seems like face a heavy pressure on current price
c) Bursa share price could not stood above 5.75 per share.

If the 3 scenario does not change after 1st session, please sell future in the afternoon. This round can provide u at least 30 to 50 points profit margin.

Finally I can not SILENT and standing here blar blar again!!!!!!

No comments: